Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi

It has been quite a while since the last time i posted a new post here. it is not because i have nothing to tell here about my life or my life turned into a boring movie, but i am just a lazy monster. haha. many things jumped onto me lately bursted me various different feelings. some of them are; i went to Kuala Lumpur all by myself, traveling in the city alone on my feet, went to taiping, perak, went to a forest having an off-road that was a very enjoyable moment, spending some times alone at the beach near my home, a quite figures of cash parked into my bank account, my phone's inbox is now full with my juniors' text messages and many others that made me sad and smile.

er.. what am i typing? me myself dont even get the point. haha.. i am...

-bored-

No comments:

Post a Comment